Friday, September 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday
*cough* Friday *cough*

One thing that I am very thankful for this week is that I was finally able to see a doctor about my stomach problems I've been having. For those of you who don't know I've been getting incredibly nauseous, very bad stomach aches, cramps, bathroom issues, etc for over 4 months now. I've gone to see different doctors and they just keep sending me to other doctors. I was finally able to go to a gastroenterologist (had to Google that one) on Thursday and tell him what was going on. He seemed to think it's either an ulcer or something up with my gallbladder. He gave me some antibiotics to take for a week. I'm supposed to call him when the week is up and let him know how I'm doing. If I'm doing better then we will continue the antibiotics and call it a day. If I'm doing the same, or worse, then I will have an ultrasound done on my gallbladder and possibly some other tests to see what's going on.

I'm very thankful that I was finally able to get in to see this doctor. I'm very thankful that he listened to my symptoms and concerns. I'm thankful he has a plan of action that isn't "go see this other doctor". I'm thankful I'll soon know what has been going on with my stomach.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment