Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hi guys!

Just to give you a little heads up here's what my schedule will be...

Monday Minute - I'll either review what I did over the weekend or let you guys know what my week is going to be like. Maybe you'll even get a few surprise videos thrown in!

Twitter Tuesday - I'll share my favorite tweet from the week. Sometimes it'll be something I tweeted and sometimes it'll be something someone else tweeted.

Wordless Wednesday - I'll be posting a picture with no words to accompany it. (maybe a caption every once in a while)

Thankful Thursday - I'll write about something I'm thankful for that happened during the week. I'm also throwing around doing a Throwback Thursday like basically everyone else. However, I like to be different than everyone else so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Feature Friday - I'll have a guest writer (family, friend, other blogger, etc) for the day or I will feature another blogger that I find and that I think you guys should check out.

How does that sound? Any suggestions, comments, or concerns?

Let me know what you all think!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment